Children's Sunday School
Vacation Bible School
Our goal is to guide each child on a journey to find and know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and friend. Teachers and administration work together as a family body to show students individually how Christ loves them. This is accompanied by modeling in our own lives, by personal and Biblical examples, creating a safe, loving, and respectful environment, praying both for and with the students, and teaching from the Bible (God's Word).
Practical Bible classes for all ages (fall-spring):
- Preschool & Kindergarten - (Room 105)
* Parents please drop-off and pick-up your children. Class ends @ 9:45am.
- 1st & 2nd Grade - (Room 203)
- 3rd & 4th Grade - (Room 103)
- 5th - 8th Grade -(Room 204)
Sharon Addink- Children's Sunday School